Andhra University distance education is evolving as a current way of gaining insight into where students are building their dreams without even traveling for normal campus lessons. Previously, while Andhra University started in 1972, no one thought that it would go this far where it would end up being one of the best institutions in India. It became a brilliance in the best of education that this mode of education evolved over time, which has also made Andhra University famous. The university especially focused on increasing higher education in the unspoiled areas of Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra University Distance Education
|University Name||Andhra University, School of Distance Education|
|Approved by||NAAC, DEB, UGC|
|Accreditation||In 2015 Accredited Grade A by NAAC|
|Location||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Programs Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, and Certificate Courses|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
|Application Mode||Online, Offline|
|Fee Submission||Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Andhra University Distance Education is dedicated to offering education to numerous students at the UG and PG levels. The university offers admission to various courses generally from July to August. College offerings in various sectors include arts, commerce, engineering, science, generation, pharmaceutical sciences, and many more in the undergraduate, graduate, graduate, and certificate course.
Andhra University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Admission to UG and PG publications is the ability to test the consequences of the difficulty associated with results.
Students who score 10 + 2 on the approved committee can apply to AS-level packages.
SC / ST candidates will benefit from a waiver of up to five% of the minimum qualification needs.
For the mattress. Applicants can be selected based on a college entrance examination.
Applicants who have AP EDCET have no desire to take the college pre-test.
Suitable applicants can be chosen based entirely on verification of fitness for admission.
Andhra University Distance Education Fees and Course details
Post Graduate Courses
- M.A. English
- M.A. Hindi
- M.A. Sanskrit
- M.A. Telugu
- B.Ed. Special Education (One year duration)
- M.A. Applied Economics
- M.A. Economics
- M.A./M.Sc. Quantitative Economics
- M.A. Adult & Continuing Education
- M.A. Ancient History & Archaeology
- M.A. History
- M.A. Politics
- M.Phil. Counseling Psychology
- M.A. Public Administration
- M.A. Sociology
- M.A. Psychology
- M.A./M.Sc. Anthropology
- M.A. Social Work
- B.F.A. (4 years duration)
- M.A. Philosophy
- M.A. Music
- M.A. Dance (Self Finance)
- M.Ed. Special Education
- M.B.A. Retail Management
- M.Phil / Ph.D. (FT. & PT.) programmes in Centre for Study of Social exclusion & Inclusive policy (Dept. of Anthropology).
- M.Phil. Clinical Psychology.
- 2 Year M.P.Ed. degree course
- B.P.A. (4 Years) Batchelor of Performing Arts in Theatre Arts
- 5 year Integrated Course in M.S. Economics.
- M.A. in Women Studies and Computer Applications (2008-09)
- M.A. in Yoga and Consciousness
- Master of Finance & Control (Self-finance) (2009-10)
- Master of Hospital Administration (2009-10)
- Master of Hospital Administration course offered in School of Distance Education, A.U., VSP. (2011-2012).
- MJMC s course offered in School of Distance Education, A.U.,VSP.(2011-2012)
- PGD- Cooperation & Rural Studies (One Year) full time Course
- PG. Diploma in Raja Basha Hindi (Two year)
- PGD- Functional Hindi & Translation
- PGD- Yoga
- PGD- English (Language and Linguistics)
- PGD- Women’s Studies
- Diploma in French
- Diploma Course in Capital Markets
- P.G. Diploma in Retail Management
- P.G. Diploma in Financial Services
- Starting of 6 months Diploma Course in Yoga, (2006-07) in the Dept. of Yoga Institute.
- Diploma in Annamacharya Krithis.
- One Year Diploma in Kuchipudi Nrutya Praveshika.
- Certificate Course in Acting (3 months).
- 3 months certificate course in Music.
- Certificate Course in Make-Up (3 months).
- Certificate Course in Music (3 months).
- Certificate Course in Telugu (1 month) for Non-speaking Indians .
Andhra university distance education results 2021
A lot of students are waiting for their results for the 2021 Andhra university distance education degree semester. Therefore, we inform all students that the University department will release the UG PG exam result within the month of May June. So all considerate students want to wait a few days. The university will claim the results of the degrees separately according to the smart semester. Once the examining authority uploads the results link to the legitimate website, we can replace the same one provided below the table. You can also take a look at the Andhra University exam results via the link given below.
Why Andhra University Distance Education
UGC & DEB permitted the university.
E-gaining knowledge of
Great range of guides.
Reliability and agree with earned through the years
Achieved grade “A” by means of NAAC.