B Tech for Working Professionals is a bachelor’s degree programme intended specifically for working professionals, lasting either 3 years (6 semesters) or 3.5 years (7 semesters). This programme is designed for people who desire to pursue higher education degrees for professional development while working full-time. AICTE authorised universities to enrol individuals in B.Tech for working professionals.
Table of Contents
About B Tech courses
B Tech for Working Professionals An undergraduate course in technology is education. With the rapid advancements in technology, it is now possible to pursue an engineering degree from the comfort of one’s own home and time zone. The course is designed for working people who are unable to attend college due to a side hustle or a geographic restriction.
Engineering offers many different branches in which a candidate might specialise. After completing an engineering degree, students can choose from a variety of work prospects in the sector in which they have specialized.
Working professionals and young aspirants who do not have the time to pursue a traditional full-time study should consider this programme. Many universities now offer B.Tech along with stream specialisations. Many universities, both private and public, offer B Tech for Working Professionals
The mode of the course examination varies by university. Some institutions have online test centres, while others have offline examination centres. This course focuses on major professional practices and procedures.
B Tech for Working Professionals Online Admission, Eligibility, Duration, Syllabus, Subject, Specializations, Exam, Result, Degree, Career, Scope, Salary
|Popular Courses||B Tech for Working Professionals|
|Duration||Few Month to 4 year|
|Eligibility||Pass in Class XII examination in any stream or Diploma from a recognized board/University|
|Education Type||Online and Distance Education|
|Name of Institution||University Wise|
|About Universities||Click here|
|Admission Notice||Click here|
|Mode of Exam||Offline/Online/Part time|
|Average Fees||INR 2000- 5000|
|Similar Options of Study||BE, B.Tech|
|Online Admission||Apply now|
|Get scholarship||Sign up|
|Waive upto 50%||Click here|
|Employment Roles||Engineer, etc.|
|Average Salary||INR 2- 40 Lakh|
|Placement Opportunities||NTPC, BHEL, and ONGC. Many government entities, etc|
Key Highlights of B.Tech for Working Professionals Programme
- Candidates must hold a diploma or polytechnic diploma.
- Depending on your previous qualifications, the course will take 3–3.5 years to complete.
- B Tech for Working Professionals is a three-year curriculum designed for diploma professionals.
- The prices for the B Tech for Working Professionals are lower than the standard mode rates.
- Updated curriculum for the industry.
- B Tech for Working Professionals with a similar value
Eligibility Criteria of B.Tech for Working Professionals
- B Tech for Working Professionals education eligibility criteria is more flexible.
- The basic qualifying criteria are that applicants must have passed 10+2 from a science background with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths as obligatory topics, though the standards may vary slightly from one institution to the next.
- In order to enroll in B Tech for Working Professionals programmes, no admission exam is required.
- The B.Tech education programme lasts four years, however some universities allow students to complete it in as few as eight years.
Students who were unable to attend their graduation immediately following their schooling or who were unable to complete their studies on time can also enrol, regardless of their age.
Top 10 advantages of B.Tech for Working Professionals
- B-tech education improves a person’s skill set, domain knowledge, and prepares them with the most up-to-date methodologies to help them compete in today’s environment.
- Enhance the job profiles of people who are already employed at a company, as well as create new and broader employment profiles for yourself.
- Using technology, identify, assess, and solve industrial challenges, as well as comprehend the global impact.
- Students will be able to develop and implement creative technical solutions with the support of a technology-driven programme.
- Provide pupils with the much-needed conceptual basis by using online learning methods and ensuring that they grasp real-world applications.
Top 10 jobs After B.Tech for Working Professionals
Mechanical Engineer :-
- Research and Development (R&D) Department
- Analysis and testing engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Control & Instrument Engineer
Electronics & Communication Engineer :-
- Analog & Digital transmissions
- Satellite Communication
- Antenna & Wave Processing
- Reception of Data engineering
- System Control Engineer
Computer Science Engineer :-
- Software & IT manager
- Product Designing & implementing engineering
- Application & Software Development Engineer
- Digital Transformation Engineer
- Network Security Engineer
- Data Scientist
Mechanical & Automobile Engineer :-
- Automobile Designing
- Automobile Operating & Production
- Development Engineers
- Vehicle Engineering & Quality Inspector
B.Tech graduates can work for companies like NTPC, BHEL, and ONGC. Many government entities, including the Indian Army, Navy, and Airforce, as well as the PWD and state electrical departments, grant direct admittance to the B.Tech. programme from time to time.
After completing your B.Tech, you can continue your study with a Mtech or MBA.
frequently asked questions
What Is A B.Tech Degree?
A bachelor’s degree in technology education is a technology-related undergraduate degree. Computer Networks, Advances in Operating Systems, Advanced Computer Architecture, Advanced Algorithms, Embedded Systems, Optical Networks, Cloud Computing, and other topics are all covered in depth.
What Is The Value Of A B.Tech Degree?
The AICTE-approved B.Tech programme is equivalent to a standard B.Tech degree in terms of value.
What Is The Difference Between And Regular B.Tech?
Students in the mode B.Tech programme are not required to attend college on a regular basis, and the course is completed either online or offline on weekends or according to the institution’s schedule. Students in traditional B.Tech programmes, on the other hand, must attend classes on a regular basis and finish all of their credits.
What Is The Eligibility To Apply For B.Tech?
Applicants must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Math as mandatory subjects from a science background. In order to enrol in B.Tech education programmes, no admission exam is required. For this programme, there is no upper age limit.
Can I Do B.Tech While Doing A Job?
Yes, you are free to work a part-time job or engage in any other side hustle while studying.
What Is The Mode Of Learning For B.Tech?
Learning can take place online or offline in schooling. Learning takes place in virtual classes, and study materials are offered in the form of digital textbooks. Weekend classes are used in the offline style of learning, and study materials are provided in the form of printed study materials.