Online Distance B.Com learning is a three-year bachelor’s degree. In the end, it is the numbers that matter, and we need new commerce graduates to keep track of them. In those three years, we study a variety of topics related to the course over the course of six semesters.
Many companies are looking for eager new graduates. B.Com provides a wealth of general business information as well as in-depth knowledge of finance and accounting. Those who have completed their 10+2 in the commerce stream are eligible to pursue a B.com degree.
Pursue an online distance B.Com and lead the people. The online and distance B.Com programme is a three-year undergraduate programme that consists of six semesters.
During those six semesters, we studied a variety of subjects such as commerce, accounting, business administration, finance, and so on. Aspirants who have completed their intermediate with a commerce stream are eligible for the online and distance B.Com. courses.
About B.Com Course
B.Com Distance Education is an undergraduate programme in commerce designed for students who have successfully completed their 10+2. This is a three-year programme that develops professional skills in students or working professionals who take courses in Statistics, Economics, Finance, Taxation, and Accounting. The primary goal of the B.Com Distance Learning Course is to provide prospective students with a wide range of operational skills.
Students will not only be able to survive in this competitive market, but they will also be able to easily fulfil their dreams. This is due to the fact that B.Com Correspondence provides a bright career path for students who are interested in the financial workspace and wish to pursue a career in any financial organization.
Online distance B.Com Admission, Eligibility, Duration, Syllabus, Subject, Specializations, Exam, Result, Degree, Career, Scope, Salary
|Popular Courses||Online distance B.Com|
|Duration||Few Month to 3 year|
|Eligibility||Pass in Class XII examination in any stream from a recognized board/University|
|Education Type||Online and Distance Education|
|Name of Institution||University Wise|
|About Universities||Click here|
|Admission Notice||Click here|
|Mode of Exam||Offline/Online|
|Average Fees||INR 2000- 5,000|
|Similar Options of Study||BBA|
|Online Admission||Apply now|
|Get scholarship||Sign up|
|Waive upto 50%||Click here|
|Employment Roles||Auditors Bookkeepers Accountants Teacher Stock Broker Investment Analyst Financial Analyst Cost Estimator Financial Advisors Business Consultants etc.|
|Average Salary||INR 2-40Lakh|
|Placement Opportunities||Accountant Financial Analyst Accounts Manager Customer Support Executive|
Relationship Manager Account Process Executive Corporate Sales Executive Stock Brokers Bank PO Business Development Trainee etc
Key Highlights Of Online Distance B.Com
- You can work while studying.
- In comparison to normal B.Com, an online or distance B.Com degree is much less expensive. It’s budget-friendly.
- You can study for other tests like CA, CWA, and CSS, and you can get a B.Com degree.
- At any given time, you can enroll in two courses. One is a regular and the other is an online/distance relationship.
- It is less expensive, and as many pupils as desired can enroll.
- Distance and online B.Com is more convenient because it fits your schedule.
Eligibility Criteria Of Online Distance B.Com
- The eligibility criteria for online and distance B.Com are as flexible as the mode of study.
- The only eligibility criterion for online and distance B.Com is that the candidate must have completed 10+2 schooling with a minimum percentage criterion in any stream with Maths as a compulsory subject.
- The percentage qualifying criterion varies by university, but it generally ranges from 50% to 65%
- The eligibility criteria are also determined by the specialisation chosen and whether or not you are pursuing an Honors degree.
- There are no such entrance exams taken by any university in India, whether government, semi-government, or private, to enrol in the online and distance B.Com degree programmes.
- The only need is that you have completed 10+2 in the commerce stream, either through intermediate or a diploma after high school, to be eligible for admission to the online and distant B.Com programmes.
Top 10 advantages of Online Distance B.Com
- The programme focuses on the overall development of students who want to finish their undergraduate education by enhancing their knowledge and abilities in order to become great managers and leaders in the future.
- Finance, Economics, Accounting, Law, Taxation, and Management are all areas where this book excels.
- The foundation for higher management education is laid in commerce courses.
- Many firms seek fresher B. Com graduates to fill positions in business development, sales, accounting, marketing, and other areas, which broadens the breadth of work options for students.
- Deep understanding of commerce, accounting, and finance, as well as the knowledge required to pursue higher education in these fields.
Top 10 Subject of Online Distance B.Com
- Cost Account
Top 10 jobs After Online Distance B.Com courses
Passed applicants can either pursue an M.Com/MBA programme or look for work after obtaining a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce. After earning a B.com, you can work in the following fields:
- Financial Analyst
- Accounts Manager
- Customer Support Executive
- Relationship Manager
- Account Process Executive
- Corporate Sales Executive
- Stock Brokers
- Bank PO
- Business Development Trainee
Top10 Job role for Online distance B.Com
- Stock Broker
- Investment Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Cost Estimator
- Financial Advisors
- Business Consultants