Online distance BA is a three-year bachelor’s degree that teaches students about the things they encounter in their daily lives and how they affect their way of life. Important factors such as language, geography, and even politics in his environment have a significant impact on him.
Online distance BA is a course that is thought to be an art course, but when examined closely, BA is a science of living. Online distance BA degrees are pursued by students who are unable to attend traditional college but have a strong desire to further their education.
Online distance BA is a three-year undergraduate degree programme. Students enrolled in the course concentrate on English Language and Literature. Students enrolled in the course will be able to read and respond to a variety of novels, poems, and plays. Students also study current English literature, socio-cultural issues, and political issues.
About online distance B.A Course
B.A. is an abbreviation for ‘Bachelor of Arts,’ which is an undergraduate degree programme that includes courses in the major field of study, general education, electives, and so on. Because of the flexible degree, the Online distance BA learning programme provides prospective students with the optimal balance of flexible course options and a defined sequence of study.
If you take a Online distance BA learning course, you will learn the fundamentals of critical and creative thinking, language and communication skills, problem-solving, leadership development, and teamwork.
Online distance BA programme is one of the oldest and most popular degree programmes, with the majority of students opting for it. It provides a diverse range of subjects from which prospective students can choose the ones that interest them.
Most students regard this programme as merely a graduation programme that will not provide them with good career opportunities in the future, but this is not the case. After earning the Distance/online B.A degree, you will have several career options.
Online Distance BA Admission, Eligibility, Duration, Syllabus, Subject, Specializations, Exam, Result, Degree, Career, Scope, Salary
|Popular Courses||Online Distance BA|
|Duration||Few Month to 3 year|
|Eligibility||Pass in Class XII examination in any stream from a recognized board/University|
|Education Type||Online and Distance Education|
|Name of Institution||University Wise|
|About Universities||Click here|
|Admission Notice||Click here|
|Mode of Exam||Offline/Online|
|Average Fees||INR 2,000-5000|
|Similar Options of Study||BA in English, Hindi, History, Political Science, Economics, Literature, Mathematics, Psychology, Sanskrit, Sociology, Library Science, Geography|
|Online Admission||Apply now|
|Get scholarship||Sign up|
|Waive upto 50%||Click here|
|Employment Roles||Educational Institutes, Consultancies, Banks, Financial firms, Travel & Tourism, Law Firms, Publishing House, Export Companies etc.|
|Average Salary||INR 2-40 Lakh|
|Placement Opportunities||Educational Institutes, Consultancies, Banks, Financial firms, Travel & Tourism, Law Firms, Publishing House, Export Companies etc|
Key Highlights Of Online Distance BA
- The online and distance BA curriculum is divided into three years, with six semesters of six months each.
- Candidates with a 10+2 diploma can pursue the programme in both online and distance modes.
- The course available to students include history, political science, language, philosophy, psychology, and others.
- These courses are designed in such a way that BA is a job-oriented course.
- The online BA programme is appropriate for those preparing for competitive government job exams.
Eligibility Criteria Of Online Distance BA
Because the entire concept of online and distance education is to provide students with convenience and flexibility, the eligibility criteria for online/distance BA programmes are extremely flexible.
A 10+2 diploma from any recognised university is required to pursue an online and distance BA.
To be eligible for online and distance BA programmes, some distance universities require a minimum of 50% in 10+2.
For admission to online and distance BA programmes, there are no entrance exams. As a result, you should have no trouble continuing with the course.
Best Admission Process Of Online Distance BA
- First, go to the university’s official website.
- Then, complete the application form with all of your information.
- Upload the required documents to the portal.
- Then, pay the academic fee online and fill out the form.
- Following the completion of the preceding steps, the university will send you a confirmation message along with your enrollment number.
Top 20 Specializations of Online Distance BA
Here is a list of some of the online BA subjects. The following are the degrees that a student must study:
- BA Journalism and Mass Communication
- BA Economics
- BA Sociology
- BA Music
- BA Psychology
- BA Archaeology
- BA Social Work
- BA Rural Studies
- BA Music
- BA Theology
- BA Public Administration
- BA Anthropology
- BA Biomedical Sciences
- BA Communication Studies
- BA Journalism and Mass Communication
- BA Geography
- BA Philosophy
- BA Political Science
Top 10 advantages of Online Distance BA
- Create a dynamic personality for them so they can participate in a variety of activities.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the elective courses you’ve chosen.
- Job openings for students interested in working in this field.
- It encourages learners’ critical and creative thinking by providing a diverse range of social, political, historical, and professional courses of study.
- Experience a broad, flexible education that enables them to develop, comprehend, and disseminate knowledge, as well as think critically and build on these abilities.
- Prepare for a variety of government and civil service exams.
- Develop problem-solving, analytical thinking, and communication skills that will provide you with valuable information to use in your future endeavours, whether at work or in school.
Top 10 jobs After Online Distance BA courses
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO)
- Media Houses
- Armed Forces
- Civil Services