Online Distance BBA takes three years and six semesters to complete. The Bachelor of Business Administration, or BBA, is a course that prepares students for a career in the business and corporate sector. BBA online and distance learning is for students who have completed 10+2 and desire to pursue a career as a manager or business leader. BBA prepares students for careers in business and management.
BBA helps students comprehend business insights and entrepreneurial skills, which are critical talents for future industry leaders and icons. BBA online and distance education is a career booster for those who are unable to pursue BBA in a traditional fashion through colleges or universities.
Due to work schedules, financial restraints, or even personal reasons, students may be unable to complete the course. Distance BBA helps students overcome obstacles by providing them with the knowledge and credentials they need to participate in the job market. The knowledge of management and business principles, as well as accounting, is provided via an online and distance BBA.
Table of Contents
About BBA Courses
Choosing a BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) distance course is one of the greatest possibilities for students or individuals who wish to pursue a career in the field of business administration.
It is, in essence, a three-year degree programme broken into six semesters. You will learn about many streams of online BBA courses if you take this BBA distance learning course.
Online Distance BBA Admission, Eligibility, Duration, Syllabus, Subject, Specializations, Exam, Result, Degree, Career, Scope, Salary
|Duration||Few Month to 2 year|
|Eligibility||Pass in Class XII examination in any stream from a recognized board/University|
|Education Type||Online and Distance Education|
|Name of Institution||University Wise|
|About Universities||Click here|
|Admission Notice||Click here|
|Mode of Exam||Offline/Online|
|Average Fees||Certificate: INR 360- 10,000|
|Similar Options of Study||BA B.Ed, B.Sc B.Ed, B.Com B.Ed|
|Online Admission||Apply now|
|Get scholarship||Sign up|
|Waive upto 50%||Click here|
|Employment Roles||Bookkeeper, Finance Manager, Finance Advisor, etc.|
|Average Salary||Certificate: INR 2-4 Lakh|
|Placement Opportunities||HCL Technologies Ltd., Oakridge International School, Billabong, Oberoi International School, VIBGYOR High etc|
Key Highlights of Online Distance BBA
Anyone interested in furthering their education and developing their skill set can pursue an online or distance BBA. Whether you’re a student, a working professional, or a new mother on maternity leave, there’s someone who can help. All that is required of you is a 10+2 pass.
The addition of an online and distance BBA to your professional resume is a welcome addition. Online and distance BBA programmes improve your skill set, knowledge, and provide you with the most up-to-date technologies to help you stay ahead of the competition in today’s environment. Earn more money with a BBA online or distance learning programme.
Unlike traditional BBA, which has a set class schedule, attendance requirements, and physical presence, online/distance BBA has a lot more flexibility. The online lesson can be accessed from any location and at any time.
Eligibility Criteria of Online Distance BBA
- The flexibility and convenience of online and distance education are unrivalled.
- The only requirement for pursuing online and distance BBA is a 10+2 pass in any stream.
- There is no entrance exam for admission to the online and distance BBA programmes.
- On an application basis, distance universities provide direct admission.
Top 10 Specializations of Online Distance BBA
- Sales and Marketing
- Sales and Marketing
- International Business
- IT and system
- Retail Management
- Import & Export
- Healthcare and Hospital
- General Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Corporate Management
- Agriculture Business Management
Top 10 advantages of Online Distance BBA
- The goal of the course is to develop and enhance a candidate’s managerial and entrepreneurial abilities.
- In the globalised business landscape, the BBA distance programme instils the skills, knowledge, and strategic and analytical approach required.
- The goal is to emphasise and improve professionalism, formal and corporate behaviour, and corporate ethics.
- The programme offers management professionals the opportunity to advance their careers while simultaneously serving as a prerequisite for a Master of Business Administration degree (MBA).
- Students will get appropriate knowledge and skills in Communication Skills, Logical Reasoning, Business Management, Presentation Skills, and Computer Applications after successfully completing these professional courses, in addition to a significant increase in their overall personality.
Top 10 jobs After Online Distance BBA courses
A graduate of an online or distance BBA programme can work in a variety of industries. BBA graduates can work in marketing, finance, sales, human resources, and banking in a variety of professions.
Real Estate also has other professions such as Office Executive, Assistant Marketing, Sales Officer, and others in industries such as PR and advertising, digital marketing, retail, and e-commerce.
TCS, Accenture, Capgemini, HDFC Bank, Infosys, Deloitte, ICICI, Mahindra, Kotak, and other companies have BBA graduate offers and profiles.