Online Distance BCA is a three-year, six-semester bachelor’s degree. Everything is now done on computers, and we live in a computer-driven world. As a result, the bulk of tertiary-sector industries require BCA knowledge.
While working, BCA graduates get paid well. When a student is unable to attend a traditional classroom programme, an online or distance BCA is offered. Distance Online BCA is a UGC-DEB-approved programme that leads to a Computer Application degree with the same value as a conventional BCA.
BCA courses provide in-depth knowledge of computer language, programming, database administration, networking, and other topics through online and remote education. Every function is available on your 14-inch PC, from travel to meals from your favourite eateries. However, every service you use has a team of people working behind the scenes to make it happen.
Table of Contents
About BCA Courses
Online Distance BCA programme is a three-year computer application undergraduate degree programme. There are six semesters in this BCA online education programme. The demand for IT professionals is rapidly expanding as the IT sectors continue to grow at a rapid pace. The growing IT industry has opened up several doors for computer graduates.
BCA Distance Education is one of the most popular courses among students interested in pursuing a career in the IT field. Databases, networking, data structures, and essential programming languages like as C, C++, and Java are among the topics covered.
Online Distance BCA Admission, Eligibility, Duration, Syllabus, Subject, Specializations, Exam, Result, Degree, Career, Scope, Salary
|Popular Courses||Online Distance BCA|
|Duration||Few Month to 3 year|
|Eligibility||Pass in Class XII examination in any stream from a recognized board/University|
|Education Type||Online and Distance Education|
|Name of Institution||University Wise|
|About Universities||Click here|
|Admission Notice||Click here|
|Mode of Exam||Offline/Online|
|Average Fees||INR 2000- 5000|
|Similar Options of Study||BA B.Ed, B.Sc B.Ed, B.Com B.Ed|
|Online Admission||Apply now|
|Get scholarship||Sign up|
|Waive upto 50%||Click here|
|Employment Roles||Bookkeeper, Finance Manager, Finance Advisor, etc.|
|Average Salary||INR 2- 40 Lakh|
|Placement Opportunities||HCL Technologies Ltd., Oakridge International School, Billabong, Oberoi International School, VIBGYOR High etc|
Key Highlights of Online Distance BCA
- The curriculum aids students in the development of technical abilities in computer programming, data visualisation, cloud computing, and other areas.
- The online BCA programme lasts three years and is divided into six semesters of six months each.
- The online BCA is a good curriculum for students who want to work while studying.
- For admission to an online BCA programme, candidates are not even required to take entrance tests.
Eligibility Criteria of Online Distance BCA
- You must meet the very minimum requirements to pursue BCA online or via distance learning.
- A student must have completed 10+2 with Mathematics as a required subject from a recognised board.
- There are no entry tests for the online and distance BCA programme at any university.
Top 10 advantages of Online Distance BCA
- For computer graduates who are interested in computers/technology and want to work independently without a formal technical degree, the distance BCA opens up a world of possibilities.
- It equips scholars with superior theoretical and practical knowledge, enabling them to function effectively in the modern world.
- BCA distance learning courses provide you with in-depth understanding and the necessary skill set in computer language, programming, database management, networking, and other related topics.
- The nicest thing about this course is that students can apply what they’ve learned in class to the job they want.
- To give comprehensive knowledge and hands-on training in major areas of computer applications to graduate students.
Top 10 jobs After Online Distance BCA courses
Students can work as coders, backend developers, and IT professionals using the technical ability that they gain from this course.
BCA also provides access to computer-related post-secondary education. After obtaining a distance BCA, one can pursue an MCA and advance their career in India’s fast expanding IT sector.
Following a degree in Computer Applications, you might be able to work in the following jobs:
- System Engineer
- Software Tester
- Backend Developer
- Web Developer
- Software Developer
- System Administrator