Online Distance BSc is a well-known course for people who have begun working or are already enrolled in higher education. Because of the inexhaustible benefits of flexibility, affordability, and variety, the number of online B.Sc. students has grown over time, and as new-age learners desire,
they are more interested in working while they learn to obtain experience and knowledge at the same time. After Class 12, the most common science course is B.Sc (Bachelor of Science).
It educates students in physical science, applied science, chemistry, mathematics, economics, biology, agriculture, horticulture, and other branches of science by providing profound theoretical and practical knowledge in diverse domains of science.
Table of Contents
About BSc Course
Every student can follow these courses in distance education, such as Information Technology, Computer Science, Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, and Software Application. All of these courses are available in distance mode for all scientific students. All students who have completed their 12th grade in science mode or equivalent are eligible to enrol in BSc courses.
The length of a Bachelor of Science (BSc) Distance Education programme varies depending on the course and specialisation chosen. It can be a normal or distance course of three or four years from a recognised university.
Online Distance BSc Admission, Eligibility, Duration, Syllabus, Subject, Specializations, Exam, Result, Degree, Career, Scope, Salary
|Popular Courses||Online Distance BSc|
|Duration||Few Month to 3 year|
|Eligibility||Pass in Class XII examination in any stream from a recognized board/University|
|Education Type||Online and Distance Education|
|Name of Institution||University Wise|
|About Universities||Click here|
|Admission Notice||Click here|
|Mode of Exam||Offline/Online|
|Average Fees||INR 2000- 5000|
|Similar Options of Study||BA B.Ed, B.Sc B.Ed, B.Com B.Ed|
|Online Admission||Apply now|
|Get scholarship||Sign up|
|Waive upto 50%||Click here|
|Employment Roles||Bookkeeper, Finance Manager, Finance Advisor, etc.|
|Average Salary||INR 2- 40 Lakh|
|Placement Opportunities||HCL Technologies Ltd., Oakridge International School, Billabong, Oberoi International School, VIBGYOR High etc|
Eligibility Criteria of Online Distance BSc
- The student must pass the 10+2 Exams.
- When applying for B.Sc. Distance Education, there is no upper age limit.
- Most likely, no entrance tests are administered by any institution in India as part of the eligibility criteria for enrolment in a distant B.Sc. degree, whether government, semi-government, or private.
Top 10 Specializations of Online Distance BSc
|BSc (Agriculture)||BSc Geography|
|BSc (Agronomy)||BSc Honors (Hons.) Chemistry|
|BSc (Audiology)||BSc Honours in Electronics|
|BSc (Biology)||BSc Honours in Mathematics|
|BSc (Botany)||BSc Honours in Zoology|
|BSc (Cardiovascular Technology)||BSc Honours Physics|
|BSc (Chemistry)||BSc Hons Microbiology|
|BSc (Computer Science)||BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics|
|BSc (Electronics)||BSc in Operation Theatre Technology|
|BSc (Hons.) Computer Science||BSc Physics|
|BSc (Neurophysiology Technology)||BSc. (Bachelor of Science)|
|BSc (Nuclear Medicine Technology)||BSc. Chemistry|
|BSc (Nursing)||BSc. Computer Science|
|BSc (Physician Assistant)||BSc. Economics|
|BSc (Statistics)||BSc. in Geology|
|BSc. in Renal Dialysis Technology||BSc. in Medical Imaging Technology|
|BSc. Medical Laboratory Technology|
Top 10 advantages of Online Distance BSc
- Students learn the fundamental skills and information needed to function as a researcher, teacher, lecturer, consultant, or counsellor in an ever-changing environment. Many students pick this degree because of the numerous chances it provides.
- This course’s main goal is to provide theoretical and practical information to scholars in the fields of math, physics, chemistry, biology, computer science, and other related fields.
- The student develops a theoretical and practical understanding of science and technology that will aid in their career advancement.
- The most appealing aspect of earning a B.Sc degree is the numerous job options in the field of research and development.
- B.Sc courses are the greatest option for those interested in careers in scientific research domains.
Top 10 jobs After Online Distance BBA courses
After earning a Bachelor’s degree in Science, successful students can pursue an M.Sc. programme or look for work. After completing a B.Sc, you will have a variety of job options.
- Research Associate
- Lab Chemist
- Clinical Research Manager