Online Distance MA stands for Master of Arts, and it is a non-science postgraduate degree. Literature, the visual arts, and the performing arts, such as drama, music, and film, are all included. This online M.A. course is accessible in Hindi, English, Foreign Languages, and English Languages, among other languages. Furthermore, this Arts curriculum includes exams, lectures, and seminars, all of which assist students in learning their subjects quickly.
Table of Contents
About Online Distance MA Courses
M.A.Online Distance MA is a course developed for students or working professionals who do not wish to participate in a traditional M.A. programme. There could be a variety of reasons for this, including financial limits, personal troubles, health issues, family duties, and so on. So, if you fall into one of the categories listed above, you should enroll in an M.A. distance learning course right away.
This will be the best option for you to obtain a degree without having to attend conventional M.A. programmes. Most students believe that M.A. distant education does not deliver excellent education, yet this is a fallacy. When it comes to PG (Post-Graduation) or UG (Undergraduate) courses, distance learning is far superior than on-campus study because it saves prospective students time and money.
B Tech for WoOnline Distance MA Admission, Eligibility, Duration, Syllabus, Subject, Specializations, Exam, Result, Degree, Career, Scope, Salary
|Popular Courses||Online Distance MA|
|Duration||Few Month to 2 year|
|Eligibility||Pass in Class XII examination in any stream from a recognized board/University|
|Education Type||Online and Distance Education|
|Name of Institution||University Wise|
|About Universities||Click here|
|Admission Notice||Click here|
|Mode of Exam||Offline/Online|
|Average Fees||INR 2000- 5000|
|Similar Options of Study||MA, MCom, MSc, MCA, MBA PGDBA, EMBA|
|Online Admission||Apply now|
|Get scholarship||Sign up|
|Waive upto 50%||Click here|
|Employment Roles||Bookkeeper, Finance Manager, Finance Advisor, etc.|
|Average Salary||INR 2- 40 Lakh|
|Placement Opportunities||HCL Technologies Ltd., Oakridge International School, Billabong, Oberoi International School, VIBGYOR High etc|
Key Highlights of Online Distance MA
- The post-graduate degree for Masters in Arts is the online and distant MA programme.
- The online and distance MA programme is structured into four semesters and takes two years to complete.
- The online and distant MA courses do not need students to attend a traditional class.
- The MA degree will help you advance your career and credentials by expanding your knowledge.
- The online and distance MA programme will allow you to study the subjects of the programme at your own pace.
- MA course students must have a bachelorette degree in arts in order to apply for online and distant study.
Eligibility Criteria of Online Distance MA
Because the online MA programme is a professional degree programme, students must meet certain requirements in order to be admitted. The following are the program’s qualifying requirements for admission:
- Candidates must have a minimum percentile in their final year of high school.
- Candidates must have earned a bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution.
Top 10 advantages of Online Distance MA
- The student will be motivated to become future entrepreneurs by the coursework, which will instil the value of entrepreneurship and leadership in them.
- Learners will develop a degree of thinking, understanding, and skills to handle and control the factors of career pattern and maturity as a result of the coursework.
- An MA degree would increase curiosity and improve inquiry, logical thinking, and critical analysis skills.
- Students who pursue a master’s degree will gain a more in-depth understanding of the subject and will be encouraged to think critically.
- It will also provide you a better comprehension of theoretical information and the capacity to apply it to current challenges, as well as allow you to start being professional.
Top 10 jobs After Online Distance MA
Passed students can pursue an MPhil/ PhD programme or look for work after finishing a Master’s degree in the arts. It is important to remember, however, that the type of employment they will have will be determined by the specialization they choose.
- Principal in primary and secondary schools
- Project Assistant/Research Assistant in Research Institutes and NGOs
- Research Officer
- Educational Consultant
- Teacher Trainer
- Teacher/ Lecturer/ Education Administrator
- One can explore qualifying various competitive exams in public sector organizations
frequently asked questions
What Is An MA Degree?
This specialist degree covers a wide range of courses in the fields of Arts, Humanities, Music, and some areas of Social Science, and is one of the oldest postgraduate programmes.
Can I Do An MA While Doing A Job?
Yes, you are free to work a part-time job or pursue any other side hustle while pursuing a degree through online education.
What Is The Eligibility To Apply For An MA?
Candidates must have completed a 3 or 4-year Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. The passing degree, whether Bachelor’s or Master’s, must come from an Indian university recognized by the UGC. When applying for an MA in Distance Education, there are no age restrictions.
What Is The Difference Between Distance MA And Regular MA?
Students in the distance mode MA programme are not required to attend classes on a regular basis, and the course is completed either online or offline on weekends or according to the institution’s schedule. Regular MA students, on the other hand, must attend classes on a regular basis and fulfil all credits.